- Sportsmail brings you all the latest news ahead of the European window closing
- Clubs in English Leagues One and Two have until 5pm to complete transfers
- The Bundesliga window shuts at 5pm, Serie A at 7pm and La Liga at 11pm
- Ligue 1 clubs also have until the 11pm while the Scottish deadline is at midnight
- Napoli have kicked off deadline day with the signing of Fernando Llorente
- Javier Hernandez completed a permanent move from West Ham to Sevilla
The last day of the summer transfer window today before it slams shut for European clubs as they look to make last minute deals to bolster their club for the season.
European Transfer Deadline Day – Monday, September 2
- English League One and Two – 5pm BST
- Bundesliga – 5pm BST
- Serie A – 7pm BST
- La Liga – 11pm BST
- Ligue 1 – 11pm BST
- Scottish League – Midnight
PSG wantaway Neymar is still very much talk of the window with his hopes of return to Barcelona still alive after Ousmane Dembele agreed to be part player-cash deal.
Elsewhere, Real Madrid look set to sign Bruno Fernandes on deadline day after repeated failure to sign Zinedine Zidane’s key man Paul Pogba.
Sportsmail will provide you with the latest permanent and loan signings updates as the clock counts down on summer transfer business for another year.